If you want to change the world then the first thing to do is to clean your room. This is what renowned psychologist Jordan Peterson had said. Most of us are not experts when it comes to world-changing operations but it’s certain that almost all of us find it very difficult to clean our rooms. This is especially true for the floors.
Yeah, that’s right. And if you don’t have at least a clean floor, then the rest of your house will surely be an even bigger mess. So, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of cleaning the floor? A mop. In this article, we are going to talk about the 10 best mops you could have.
The 10 Best Mops
First off, you can assemble it quickly and easily. It has a spinner mechanism. Because of this, you can control the amount of water you want to use. And, there is a foot pedal to control the spinner mechanism as well.
- The included bucket has a built-in foot pedal wringer that allows for hands-free wringing.
- Features a triangular mop head that allows for cleaning in hard-to-reach areas.
- Allows for easy wringing and quick-drying floors.
- Ideal for all hard floors.
This mop does not leave streaks or skip over the dirty spot. That’s gotta put a smile on the neat freaks among you. These mops show a good overall performance. But, the quality of cleaning pads that come with it is not that great.
- Positively charged fibers work to clean and attract negatively charged dust.
- Features more surface area to hold debris and absorb liquids.
- Microfibers can work just with water for effective dusting.
This mop is perfect for cleaning tiled floors and it even does a good job of keeping the grout clean. Because it helps you remove scuff marks and stains. But, the chord type can be quite irksome.
- Features three levels of steam based on your cleaning needs.
- Insert fragrance discs into the mop pad for a clean scent while you steam clean.
- Works on sealed hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, granite, and marble floors.
- Built-in easy scrubber.
- Features 23′ power cord.
It is probably the best spray mop at its price. Adding to that, it’s spray refills are also reasonably priced. Also, spray refills are easy to find on the internet or in your locality. But the pads are not very efficient. Because of this, you will need to buy more and hence lose a dollar.
- Features a dual-nozzle sprayer for effective cleaning.
- All-in-one mopping system.
- Cleaning solution and pad helps to break up and dissolve dirt.
- Pulls dirt into the WetJet pad for fast cleanup.
You don’t need to buy pads for this Swiffer. Ain’t that great. The cord is long enough for you to cover a decent area while cleaning. It cleans up all the dirt on the floor instead of turning it into the mud.
- 180° swivel action ensures the ability to maneuver into tight spaces.
- 99.9% sanitization on hard floors with no harsh chemicals.
- On-demand variable steam.
- Features Shark steam pocket technology that provides double-sided cleaning with every pad.
- XL water capacity allows for longer non-stop mopping.
- Safe for all hard floor surfaces.
- 20 ft. power cord.
- Includes double-sided, micro-fiber Steam Pocket pads.
The mop is made to be of good quality. Also, the mop is very easy to use. As a result, it makes the whole cleaning process a little fun. To add to the list of pros, the mop worked pretty well on hardwood floors.
- Clip-on pad design allows for almost any cleaning cloth to be used.
- Metal mop frame ensures long-lasting use.
- Included extension handle extends mop length to 70″.
- 360-degree swivel head allows you to easily clean under furniture.
- Includes two reversible microfiber pads.
- Includes standard microfiber pad.
Who wouldn’t like a robot doing their chores? Well, the iRobot cleans your floors by itself. It is app-enabled and has a navigation system. Plus, it helps you to clean those places out of your reach. Like, under the kitchen cabinet.
- Automatically mops using the jet spray and vibrating cleaning head.
- Easily sweeps hard-to-reach places around the house.
- Features mop and damp sweeping modes.
- Features a dry sweeping mode that collects dust, dirt, and pet hair.
- Cleans tile, hardwood, and stone.
- Includes iAdapt 2.0 Navigation system.
It is pretty easy to remove the tank. This allows you to use your own cleaning solution. This mop is meant for light cleaning and stone floors do give it some trouble from time to time. But it has a wide head which makes the whole cleaning process simpler. It also saves you some time.
- Microfiber can be washed, reducing the cost of replacement heads.
- Features a large flipping mop head that rotates 180 degrees, providing uninterrupted cleaning.
- Microfiber mop collects dust, dirt, and hair.
This mop is a steamer and allows to save a dollar on cleaning solutions. It cleans the floor very efficiently. You don’t have to put up too much effort to clean using this mop. The only drawback is that the mopping pad does not stay on very well.
- Detachable handheld unit can be used as a steam cleaner, mirror and glass cleaner, etc.
- Works on hardwood and vinyl floors, clean tiles and more.
- Large reservoir fits up to 340ml (11.5 oz) of water.
This one is an electric mop that is cordless. Though it is electric, it is pretty easy to use. And to add to that, it is very easy to work with. But the battery duration could have been a little longer.
- Includes a 300ml water tank to allow for the spray function.
- Four hours of charge allows for up to 50 minutes of cleaning.
- For use on a range of floor surfaces including hardwood, linoleum and ceramic tile.
- Included mop pads can be also used to buff and polish.
That’s a wrap on the best Mops in the market. For any queries, do contact us.